- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Changes in the Policy
Use of Information
As a general policy, no personally identifiable information, such as your name or address, is automatically collected from your visit to techhurry.com. However, certain non-personal information is recorded by the standard operation of techhurry.com Internet servers. Information such as the type of browser being used, its operating system, and your IP address is gathered in order to enhance your online experience. For example, it may be used to tailor content and advertising to your interests.
Security for all personally identifiable information is extremely important to us. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. While we strive to protect your personal information, techhurry.com
cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or from our online forms, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems.
Cookies are pieces of information that a website transfers to an individual’s computer hard drive for record-keeping purposes. Cookies are used to track visits to our Sites and to personalize the Sites for new and current subscribers. Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies; however, you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or indicate when a cookie is being sent. If you choose to disable your cookies setting or refuse to accept a cookie, some parts oftechhurry.com’s websites may not function properly.
Use of IP Addresses
Links to Other Sites
Techhurry.com is not responsible for the content or practices of third party websites that may be linked to our Sites. Our Sites may link to websites operated by other companies; we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such websites. Visitors to these websites should refer to each web site’s respective privacy policies and practices.
Third Party Cookies
In the course of serving advertisements to our sites, our third-party advertisers may place or recognize a unique “cookie” on your browser.
We use a third-party advertising company to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These company may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, visit the Network Advertising Initiative or Self-Regulatory Program for Online Behavioral Advertising.