Is it possible to send WhatsApp messages without saving a number? Here is a detailed guide on how to send WhatsApp chats without saving the number on your smartphone.
It has been mandatory that to start a chat on WhatsApp, one needs to save a number first. However, WhatsApp now allows the otherwise – there a way in which anyone could send a WhatsApp message without saving a number?
How to send Whatsapp messages without saving the number
- Open the web browser and then paste ‘https://api.WhatsApp.com/send?phone=number’ in the Address bar of your phone’s browser.
- In the place of “number”, enter the phone number of the person to whom you want to send a WhatsApp message with the country code.
- Omit any zeroes, brackets or dashes when adding the phone number in international format.
- The number that you provided should have a WhatsApp account.
- Click on “Message” button.
- You will be taken to the WhatsApp app with a chat being open for the said contact.
WhatsApp is one of the most popular apps in this world and almost everyone prefers to contact with another person through WhatsApp, these days. For the unknown, WhatsApp started as a basic instant-messaging app and now it has become a one-stop solution for media and documents sharing along with the fact that WhatsApp Payments and WhatsApp Businesses are also bringing more ways to use this Facebook-owned platform.
WhatsApp may have replaced traditional text messaging though there were few perks of texting that you may miss while using WhatsApp. Like you cannot send a WhatsApp message without first saving the contact in your smartphone. But what if we told you that there’s a way you can send messages on WhatsApp without the need to save the contact in your address book. While many believe it’s impossible, here’s a step-by-step guide on how you can send a WhatsApp message without saving the number on your smartphone.
You can also create your own link with a pre-filled message which will automatically appear in the text field of a WhatsApp chat, use https://wa.me/whatsappphonenumber/?text=urlencodedtext where ‘whatsappphonenumber’ is a full phone number in international format and URL-encoded text is the URL-encoded pre-filled message.