Techhurry is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
How to download the Twitter video for free? Here we’ll show you to easy step-by-step instructions for download Twitter videos on iPhone, iPad, Android devices, and Windows and Mac computers.
Twitter is one of the best social media platforms to keep up with the latest happenings. You can stumble upon a viral video or something exclusive on Twitter.
Can you save a video from twitter?
Yes, you can download a video from. It’s easy to download twitter videos and GIFs.
Video has become a major feature on Twitter, with both casual users and big brands regularly uploading clips. Watching and sharing videos on Twitter is fairly easy, but it is impossible for them to be stored on your computer, smartphone or tablet, so users are forced to look for alternative ways to download their favorite Twitter clips.
In this article, we will learn how to save videos from Twitter to your PC or smartphone.
You can download it using the online video downloader or through the Android app. Unfortunately, you don’t have any apps in the App Store for iOS devices. So, for iOS devices, you need to go to your browser and use the web tool util. Let’s take a look at the two available methods now.
How to save Twitter Video on Computer
Downloading Twitter videos on a computer is by far the easiest method and no additional software is required.
There are several online web portals that allow you to download Twitter videos, but only some of them can work as expected.
Twitter Video Downloader and Download White Viewer Video are two online Twitter video downloaders available on the web. We recommend that none of the mentioned online video downloaders stop working completely. We didn’t look at Towndown.com
You will be able to download videos from Twitter by following the steps below.
How to save Twitter Video on Computer Web Browser
- Open a web browser
Open a web browser you like and go to Twitter.com. You do not have to log in.
- Find the tweet with the video
Find the tweet with the video you want to download the Twitter video.
- Click Twitter Share button
Next, click on the Share button, and select Share Twitter via.
- Copy Link to Tweet
Next up, the Twitter sheet will open. You need to select Copy Link to Tweet. It’s a permalink.
- Link saved to computer’s clipboard
The link address of the tweet will now be saved to your computer’s clipboard.
- Go to DownloadTwitterVideo.com
- Paste Tweet’s web address
In the case of the website, right-click the web address of the tweet with your mouse and select Paste, or press Ctrl + V, and press Enter.
- Click Download MP4
Two buttons will appear with your video download options. Choose MP4 for a low-resolution version of the video; MP4 HD for high-resolution version.
- Save Twitter video to your computer
Right-click and choose Save Link to save the video to your computer.
How to Download Twitter Video on Android
Unlike the computer system above, an additional application for storing videos on an Android device is required, but can still be performed quickly.
Unlike the computer method above, saving videos on an Android device requires an additional app, but can still be performed quickly.
- Download the Free + Download app on your Android device. This app is required to download Twitter videos to play offline on your device.
- Open the official Twitter app on your Android device and search for video tweets you want to share.
- After you find it, tap the Share icon, then the Share link.
- The + download app will appear in the list of videos to which you can share videos. Tap. Your Twitter video will be automatically imported to the +Download app and downloaded to your Android device.
How to Download Twitter Video on iPhone
iPhone and iPad owners need to do a bit more work than Android owners do to download videos from Twitter, and this can be more chaotic and time-consuming.
- Download the free MyMedia app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Open the official Twitter app and search for the tweet in the video you want to save.
- Tap the tweet so that its text and video fills the screen. Be careful not to tap any links or hashtags in the tweet.
- At the bottom of the tweet, beside the heart icon, there will be another icon that looks like shooting outside of a box. Tap.
- Tap Share Tweet via.
- Tap Copy link. The Tweet URL will now be saved in the clipboard of your device.
- Close the Twitter app and open the MyMedia app.
- Tap the Browser from the menu below.
- In the field at the top of the app, type www.TWDown.net and tap Go. It basically loads a website into the MideMedia application.
- Scroll down the web page until you see any fields that Enter the Video. Tap this field so that the cursor appears, then tap and hold your finger over it and release to bring up the Paste option.
- Tap to Paste the web address of this tweet into the field.
- Tap the Download button next to the field.
- The web page will now provide and download a number of download links for your video in different sizes and resolutions. Tap the one you want to download.
- As you tap the download link a menu will pop up. Tap Download the File, then type a name for your saved video.
- In the menu below, tap Media. You should watch your saved video on this screen.
- Tap the file name of your video.
- A new menu will pop up with a list of options. Tap Save to Camera Roll to save a copy of your Twitter video to the Camera Roll folder on your iOS device. If you made the video yourself, you can now open it in other applications.
So, you need to use an online video downloader or an Android app to download videos from Twitter. You won’t find a download button on Twitter to save or download the video. You need the help of a third-party service to download videos from Twitter. It may be a bit inconvenient for you, but this is the only way to work so far.
So, now you know how to download all of your favorite Twitter Videos on your Computer, Android device or iPhone.